When it comes to Architecture, an Architectural Plan is the overall planning and design layout of a building. This plan consists of architectural drawings, details of the design, calculations, timeline of the planning of building procedure & any other documents.
Architectural Plans can have various relevant meanings:
- An architectural project’s plan.
- The documents of the architectural components of a building project having drawings, outlines, and specifications which is written as well as visual.
- Architectural design.
- Floor Plan.
- Scale Drawing of any structure.
Aspects of Architectural Plan:
- Buildings: These are structures which are man-made consisting of roof and walls, buildings are available in a wide range of sizes and features. The process of designing and constructing the buildings are done mainly by the collaborative effort of marketing and professionals
- Design process: A design process might involve a sequence of steps that are followed by the designers depending on the service or product.
- Architectural drawing: They are used by architects for various reasons such as creating a design outline to execute a corresponding proposal and to allow a building constructor to construct a building.
- Floor plan: This diagram demonstrates the interaction between rooms and spaces on a single floor. Dimensions are included to indicate the size of the rooms and the length of the walls.
- Building construction: Is the method of initializing and making buildings & building systems.